August 18, 2015
How to Make it A Great Theme Night!
See the GirlsNight.com 'Your Nights!' page for some awesome Girls Night ideas or create your own with the following suggestions.
1. Discuss your Theme Night with your friends in advance; everyone will have more time to prepare for the Theme.
2. Be open to new things. New experiences are what opens your mind to further possibilities in life.
3. Be creative. Add your own creative touches to the Theme Night.
4. Do it Yourself. If all your friends aren't on board with the theme, do the theme night for yourself or pick just one friend out of the group.
5. Staying in or going out; either way, there's always a way to have a GirlsNight theme night.
5. Have Fun! Laugh, be light-hearted, be positive...just Be! Don't worry about any troubles; just have fun tonight!
6. Go to our GirlsNight 'Your Nights!' page to see some of our ideas and to post your own.
Is Your Friend a Mean Girl?
Single at Holiday Time?
Confessions of a Worrier
Dealing with a Sexist Boss
Working Girls GirlsNight
Pole Dance Girls Night!
Pretty-in-Pink Girls Night
Beach Party Girls Night!
Engagement Wine Labels
Martinis for a Girls Night
Tech Guy or Couch Potato?
The Internet Is Alive!
No Best Friend?