December 19, 2015
By Becky Bannister
Boyfriend getting on your nerves? Boss has unrealistic expectations? Family prying into your business?
This is a perfect night to air your grievances. Girlfriends are the best listeners!
Here's how to make it a perfect Whine GirlsNight.
Oh, and don't forget the W-I-N-E!
1. First, start with good friends who will listen and not harshly judge. Whining is therapeutic.
2. Set the ground rules ahead of time. No criticism; only support.
3. Ensure a comfortabe environment. Use pillows, blankets, teddybears.
Buy Handmade GirlsNight blanket by 'The Knit Therapy'.
4. Have some wine with your whine.
Buy 'Bottoms-Up' GirlsNight glasses.
5. Get ready to brainstorm solutions if your friend is in need.
6. Set a timer. Sit in a circle; five minutes per person allowed.
7. Talk about anything and everything you feel a need to get off your chest.
8. Laugh a lot. Laughter is the best medicine.
9. Recommend de-stressors like art, meditation, exercise, to your friends.
Buy complete 'Easel Art Set.
10. Be a giver, but also give to yourself. When it's your turn to whine, express yourself. It's can be healing.
11. When you go home, continue the process in a journal. That way next time you'll have plenty of topics to whine about.
Buy Girlfriends are Forever Journal
11. Enjoy the closer bond of friendship you created by expressing your feelings with your friends in a trusting environment.
Bonded through a Girls Night Whine Night!
Is Your Friend a Mean Girl?
Single at Holiday Time?
Confessions of a Worrier
Dealing with a Sexist Boss
Working Girls GirlsNight
Pole Dance Girls Night!
Pretty-in-Pink Girls Night
Beach Party Girls Night!
Engagement Wine Labels
Martinis for a Girls Night
Tech Guy or Couch Potato?
The Internet Is Alive!
No Best Friend?