Whine Girls Night
Boyfriend getting on your nerves? Boss has unrealistic expectations? Family prying into your business?
This is a perfect night to air your grievances. Girlfriends are the best listeners!
Here's how to make it a perfect Whine GirlsNight.
Oh, and don't forget the W-I-N-E!
1. First, start with good friends who will listen and not harshly judge. Whining is therapeutic.
2. Set the ground rules ahead of time. No criticism; only support.
3. Ensure a comfortabe environment. Use pillows, blankets, teddybears.
4. Have some wine with your whine.
5. Get ready to brainstorm solutions if your friend is in need.
6. Set a timer. Sit in a circle; five minutes per person allowed.
7. Talk about anything and everything you feel a need to get off your chest.
8. Laugh a lot. Laughter is the best medicine.
9. Recommend de-stressors like art, meditation, exercise, to your friends.
10. Be a giver, but also give to yourself. When it's your turn to whine, express yourself. It's can be healing.
11. When you go home, continue the process in a journal. That way next time you'll have plenty of topics to whine about.
11. Enjoy the closer bond of friendship you created by expressing your feelings with your friends in a trusting environment.
Bonded through a Girls Night Whine Night!